Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lakeshore

Today I joined my old company's summer outing in Lakeshore, which is located in Mexico, Pampanga. Actually this place is not a resort but a housing real estate. However, this place may also be rented for conventions or wedding receptions. We occupied a house where we stayed Friday night;then today, we toured the man-made island. You may do kayaking in the lake or do swimming in the small pool. I wasn't able to swim because I had my finger treated Friday and I was advised by the doctor not to wet the finger, so I was limited to picture-taking. Too bad since I can't show off my one pack!hehe.

After we were done with Lakeshore, I requested/begged the group to go to Mexico Church. It's just my personal preference that whenever I go to a certain place, I would visit the church in the area. One wish for me again...but this time, I didn't make a wish because everything is fine with me right now.=p

2 comments:

Lyzius said...

Hi...add kita sa blog roll ko.. dami mo na pala napuntahan no...

ken said...

masarap kasi gumala e.=p