Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sentosa

Today we went to Sentosa, the "EK" of SG. It was uncomfortable to walk around since the place was packed with tourists and the weather was so hot (because of two things- climate change and sexy girls), so I wasn't able to see all the tourist attractions. I was perspiring to dehydration all day (for the same reasons mentioned above).hehe.

The only attraction that I enjoyed was the LUGE (pronounced luj). Here is the picture.



I had so much fun in the Luge that I didn't notice that I lost my cellphone. Bad trip! It has witnessed my ups and downs for the last 2 years. Why does bad things always happen to good people? Here is my picture after I realized that I lost my phone...like naluge. From Luge to luge.


Anyway, after giving much thought...I realized that there's no reason for me to be sad since the phone was only lent to me by God....maybe it's already time to lend it to some other person. Indeed, nothing is permanent, except change. Thanks God for the usufructuary (contract of use and fruits)!

2 comments:

chroneicon said...

ilang beses ka nang nawalan ng celphone pare? tsk lugeng luge hehe

ken said...

ongae! dati nagpromise ako na hindi nako mawawalan ng cp...siguro mas kailangan nung nakapulot ung cp kaysa sakin!