Sunday, April 27, 2008

Al-Gaffor Mosque

Today, I visited a mosque to take some pictures. I don't know why I love places of worship. Maybe becuase I love seeing people communicating with their creator, professing their faith...or probably becuase I love comparing our religious practices with theirs. There's so much to learn.

After I was satisfied with the pictures, a Muslim brother approached me to discuss about Islam. I readily agreed to have a coversation with him. We talked about a few things about Islam like the reason why they don't have any statutues, images inside the Mosques, that they believe in Old and New Testament, Muhammad etc.

There's not much difference between Islam, Judaism and Christianity I believe. The basic premise is that all believe in one God.




By the way, I borrowed a white cap for pictures sake, risking to have dandruff.

No comments: